We specialize in Rental Management for Condos, Large or Small Apartments and Single-Family Homes
What does this mean? Our organization’s structure and business processes are set up to serve these types of properties which limits our overhead and saves you money every month. We can scale for all sizes! Our Motto is: Hands free Rental Management, We do all the Work!
Your time is valuable!
We can take care of everything involved with owning a rental property including:
- Professional Marketing: When listing your property for rent, we will post interactive listings of your property on the Multiple Listing Service, Craigslist, Realtor.com, and Google, the most searched databases for rentals in San Francisco Bay Area. We will also employ highly-visible signage and custom marketing materials and advise you on how to make your property show its best.
- Leasing: When a prospect is interested in your property, we will set up showings for your property, collect applications, perform credit checks, and provide you with all the necessary information needed to make an informed decision. Once you decide on a tenant, we will coordinate the Lease and document executions, distribute copies to the appropriate parties, and collect the security deposit and first month’s rent.
- Condo Board Communication: Openworld Properties will be an accessible, reliable contact for the condo association should they need to gain access to the unit or for any issues pertaining to the tenants.
- Rent Collection: Openworld Properties will collect rent from tenants and assess late penalties when needed. For your convenience, rental income can be mailed to you by check or deposited electronically in a preferred account via the ACH Payment Network.
- Tenant Relations: Openworld Properties will act as the point of contact for your tenants and enforce any and all provisions of the Lease.
- 24 Hour Emergency Response: Our staff is on call and available to promptly respond to any situation at your property.
- Repair Coordination: Openworld Properties has relationships with a wide range of top quality professionals including handymen, painters, & specialty contractors. In the event that a repair or upgrade is needed, we will obtain and negotiate competitive bids and then coordinate with you, the tenant, the condo association, and the service provider to ensure repairs are completed in a professional, timely and affordable manner.
- Inspection and Turnover: Prior to tenants moving into your property, we will conduct a detailed inspection of the property with the new tenant and establish the property’s condition. We will re-inspect the property after move out to assess any damages and to coordinate repairs and/or cleaning.
- Preventative Maintenance Plans: Openworld Properties will work with you to devise a maintenance plan for your property that can include items such as: HVAC cleaning, filter replacement, roof inspections, gutter cleaning and cleaning services. Regular maintenance is just another way we will help you avoid expenses down the road.
- Detailed Accounting and Reports: Detailed reports of all income and expenses for your property will be provided for your accounting and tax needs.
Our parent company, Jonathan Fleming & Associates, provides our clients with access to the San Francisco Bay Area’s market leader in residential brokerage, management and commercial services.
For more information about how we can help position your property in the complicated and ever-changing Bay Area market, please send us an email or contact our President Jonathan Fleming, at 510.250.0946. We look forward to working with you.